For efficiency as well as ease of devotees visiting Shri Mata Vaishno Devi, facilities like yatra parchi, yatra registration slip are now available online. The official website of shrine, maintained by shrine board, allows simple and convenient methods to take care of necessary bookings like Yatra Slip and other bookings like room, poojan & helicopter bookings.
The process is very simple;
- Go to https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/OnlineServices/register.aspx and register yourself.
- Once you have successfully registered, go to https://www.maavaishnodevi.org/OnlineServices/login.aspx and login using Devotee ID and password.
- Click “Yatra Parchi” on top navigational menu and on the page that appears, enter the date you prefer and number of devotees. Check for the availability, if you see a radio button that can be selected then there is availability else not.
- Select the desired yatra date and on next page you are asked to provide details of every member travelling on that yatra parchi. You must provide a ID proof for each and every member or you won’t be able to proceed to make the booking.
- Next, add your credit card information as asked. In case of successful acceptance, you will be informed.
When this entire process is complete, your booking is done. If you wish to cross-check the status of your booking, whether it is successful or failed, simply login and see the details of all the transactions made by you. Failed transactions are not mentioned and hence, you will know if you successfully booked or no.
The parchi provided after successful booking can be printed and kept and you will not need any other parchi as it is valid for whole one day. You can also obtain offline yatra parchi for free at Yatra Registration Counter located at Katra near bus stand. However, with the ease offered by online booking, there may probably be no need to look out for offline yatra parchi.
Do not forget to take a print out of your online parchi and secure it properly until you do the darshans at Bhawan.